Villa Pochote is a large, cool and comfortable Montezuma vacation rental house located in the hilltop above town, in one of the most exclusive residential neighborhoods, “Calle Linda Vista.”
If you’re looking for a place to feel at ease, comfortable,relaxed and in touch with nature, you are in the right site!
Because of its special location on high, against a grove that covers the bed of a stream and near the top of a huge Pochote tree, it always enjoys a cool caressing breeze. Villa Pochote also has ocean views from its terraces and outside dining area.
Villa Pochote Montezuma Vacation Rental offers you:
- 3 bedrooms with a queen bed with orthopedic mattress each, two of the rooms have air conditioning and the third one is very high and airy, overlooking a balcony which doors can be left open and has ceiling fan, what makes it very cool.
- 2 bathrooms with hot water, one of them has a bathtub.
- 1 living room with flat screen 32″ cable TV, from this room you access the spacious and cool wooden corridor overlooking the forest, just in front of the Pochote cup.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with marble countertop.
- 70 m2 wooden L-shaped corridors that house the dining area for up to 10 people.
- 40 m2 of terraces overlooking the forest, the upper level has a grill for outdoor BBQ.
- A beautiful, comfortable and refreshing pool, in front of one of the corridors, next to the terraces, facing the forest and the ocean. (Available from October 1st., 2015).
- Wireless high speed internet connection.
- Security box.
- Cleaning service every three days included in daily and weekly rentals, if a higher frequency is required there’s an extra charge. In the monthly rental this service is charged separately according to the frequency required.
- Change of linen and towels every three days unless you request a higher or lower frequency, if higher an extra fee is charged.
- Laundry service for an additional cost.
Come to enjoy Montezuma in Villa Pochote and take advantage of your vacation to take a look at the Costa Rican language and culture with our one-week retreat.